Discover the AAOS Registry Program: New Registries, Research Opportunities, RegistryInsights Capabilities
The 2019 American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) Annual Meeting, March 12-16, in Las Vegas, provides attendees with outstanding orthopaedic education (33 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits), networking, product introduction, and technology innovation all under one roof. The “Your Academy 2019” session on Thursday, March 14, at 10:30 a.m. offers the opportunity to hear AAOS leadership, including an incoming Presidential Address from Kristy L. Weber, MD. Read more in the 2019 Annual Meeting Program.
For those attendees that are also AAOS Registry Program participants, or thinking about participating, tailored offerings have been developed to meet your needs. These special offerings include presentations by registry experts, case studies by subscribers, poster submissions, access to knowledgeable Registry staff, the AAOS Registry Program Resource Center Booth, the User Group Network (Unet) Luncheon Meeting, and more.
Map Your Meeting Itinerary Around Your Registry Needs
(Location: Venetian/Sands Expo)
- Tuesday 3/12, 2:42 p.m., Room 4401
Paper Presentation: Adult Reconstruction Hip l (136-150), National Trends in Treatment of Femoral Neck Fracture from the American Joint Replacement Registry. Presenter: Bryan D. Springer, MD
- Thursday 3/14, 3:24 p.m., Room 4401
Paper Presentation: Adult Reconstruction Knee VI (589-603, 877), An Early Look at Patient-Reported Outcome Data from the American Joint Replacement Registry. Presenter: Kevin J. Bozic MD, MBA
- Friday 3/15, 9:54 a.m., Palazzo Ballroom J
Paper Presentation: Adult Reconstruction Hip VI (694-708, 878), Perioperative periprosthetic femur fractures are strongly correlated with fixation method: An Analysis from the American Joint Replacement Registry. Presenter: Bryan D. Springer, MD
- Tuesday 3/12, 7:00 am-6:00 pm, Academy Hall, Venetian Ballroom
Adult Reconstruction Knee Poster Session l, Classification: Adult Reconstruction Knee. P0130 PROMS Physical Function Computerized Adaptive Tests Correlates with KOOS-JR in Patients with Knee Pain.
Co-authors: Andrea Leyton- Manage, BA; Joost Kortlever, MD; Mark Keulen, MD, Tiffany Liu; Stein Jasper Janssen, MD; Kevin Bozic, MD, MBA; W. Schultz, MD; Karl Koenig, MD
AAOS Registry Program Resource Center Booth:
- Tuesday 3/12 – Friday 3/15, 7:00 am-6:00 pm, Resource Center in Academy Hall, Venetian Ballroom
- Secure your copy of the AJRR 2018 Annual Report
- Learn about new anatomical registries across the AAOS Registry Program
- Watch an AAOS RegistryInsights demo including new Surgeon Dashboards
- Secure copies of the AAOS Registry Program Getting Started Guide and the Patient-reported Outcome Measures Guide
- Learn about the AAOS Registry Analytics Institute and its application cycle
- Explore new collaborations: The Joint Commission Advanced Certification sole-pathway, the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery's Maintenance of Certification requirement fulfillment via Surgeon Dashboards
- Attend the on-floor Registry 101 presentations at Center Stage
- Get all your questions answered by knowledgeable AAOS Registry Program staff and more
AAOS Registry Program User Group Network (Unet) Meeting:
- Wednesday 3/13, 11:30 am-1:30 pm Pacific Time, Room 907, Venetian/Sands Expo
- Complimentary Luncheon and User Group Meeting for AAOS Registry Program participants (or those interested in joining an AAOS registry). Advance registration is required.
- Registry Program Current Features and Roadmap presentation
- Conversation with Kevin Bozic, MD, MBA, AJRR Steering Committee Chair, How Utilizing Registry Data Can Improve Practice
- Panel Discussion with current Registry participants
- Conversation with Nate Glusenkamp, BA, AAOS Chief Quality & Registries Officer, Latest News on the AAOS Registry Program
- Q & A
- Users not attending the meeting can dial-in and listen through the online webinar link
- Register today!
Register Now, See You in Las Vegas!
Join us. Register for the AAOS Annual Meeting at www.aaos.org/mymeeting.
For information about the AAOS RegistryInsights platform, speak with a Registry Engagement Associate at (847) 292-0530 or Request A Demo today!
Be sure to leave a comment in the form below!